It is the objective of the Office of the Municipal Agriculturist to uplift the lives of the marginal farmers and fisherfolks through sustainable livelihood and to ensure their resiliency against emerging challenges. It could be done by increasing their productivity through modern and practical technologies anchored with environment-friendly and sustainable principles and practices to attain food security. It is also our thrust to strengthen cooperation among agricultural stakeholders to ensure strong participation in the pursuits of the government towards industrial revolution and economic excellence.
- Technology transfer through training, seminars, forum and technology demonstration.
- Animal Health Services
- Seeds and Seedlings Dispersal
- Nursery and Propagated Plants Production
- Agricultural Loans Facilitation
- Clientele Profiling ( RSBSA, NCFRS, BoatR, FishR).
- Technical Assistance
- Grant of Crop, Livestock and Fisheries Livelihood
- Rabies Control Program
- Dog Pounding
- Slaughterhouse Services
- Artificial Livestock Insemination
- Law Enforcement
- Farm Machinery Services
- Crop Insurance Facilitation
- Student, OJT Immersion
- Project Proposal, Feasibility Study Preparation
- Community Organization and Mobilization
- Environmental Protection and Enhancement
- Research and Study