OPEN: MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS
TIME: 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM (NO NOON BREAK)
3F Executive Building, Municipal Government Complex, Poblacion, Taytay, Palawan
0917-190-2623 | 048-717-1072
The Municipal Tourism Development and Management Office (MTDMO) is a full pledged Department of the Municipal Government of Taytay. The Office was established to develop, manage, and showcase the tourism products and services of the municipality and to create awareness in the importance of tourism through various tourism campaigns. It also supports and helps in the implementation of tourism activities organized by the Department of Tourism (DOT), the Provincial Tourism Promotions and Development Office (PTPDO), and other tourism stakeholders.
The office is also in charge of the conservation and promotion of both tangible and intangible cultural heritage properties of Taytay, as well as the arts and crafts of the Taytayanos.
The services offered by the office include:
- Provide tourism information to tourists
- Issuance of Taytay Tourist Pasaporte to bona fide tourists visiting the municipality
- Licensing for tourism related establishments
- Regulation of tourism activities in LGU-managed tourism sites
- Regulation and promotion of tourism investments in the municipality
- Protection and conservation of local heritage properties and tourism sites
- Conduct of capacity development trainings and seminar for local tourism stakeholders in partnership with the PTDPO and DOT
- Prepare itinerary for tours/tour guiding/welcome reception for official guests of the municipality
- Production and distribution of promotional and useful collaterals (maps/brochure/video/images) on tourism attractions for tourists and official visitors of the town
- Initiate/participate in tourism related events including travel fairs, festivals, and other tourism related celebrations and festivities.
- Request for the Use of Tourism Facility
- Request for the Use of Tourism Equipment
- Issuance of Tourism Clearance (For New Application and Renewal of Tourism Related Enterprise)
- Issuance of Bridge-Pass
- Issuance of Pasaporte
- Issuance of Certification of Non-Availability of Motorized Boats for Hire (Pumpboats/Motorized Banca)