The Office of the Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator of the Local Government Unit of Taytay serves as the primary source of data, monitoring of programs, conducting of research, enforcing of Zoning Ordinance and comprehensive plans for the social, economic, environment, physical, and institutional development of the Municipality.
The MPDO aims to create a dynamic and responsive public office with responsible, committed, proactive and innovative workforce equipped with new capabilities to generate and utilize a vast array of information and technology to evolve socioeconomic, physical, cultural and environmental development frameworks and policies, and able to work harmoniously with other local government functionaries to support the local government achieve its development vision.
The services offered by the office include:
- Formulation of comprehensive development plans and other development planning documents;
- Progress Monitoring and Evaluation Reports of the different Programs, Projects and Activities being implemented in the municipality
- Performs zoning permit inspections, based on approved plans, to ensure compliance with zoning codes and regulations and release of locational clearances for building and business permit application
- Prepares computer generated municipal maps, barangay maps, land use maps and other thematic maps
- Maintain Municipal Demographic and Statistical Databases and other Local Development Indicators
- Issuance of Locational Clearance for Building Construction
- Issuance of Locational Clearance for Residential Subdivisions, Farm Lot, Industrial Memorial Parks, Cemetery Projects and Other Businesses
- Provision of Data (Statistical or Non-Statistical)
- Other Services (Assistance in Formulation and Preparation of GAD Plan, Assistance to MDC)