The Municipal General Services Office (MGSO) is mandated in Section 490 of Republic Act 7160, otherwise known as “The Local Government Code of 1991,” to provide technical assistance and support to the Local Chief Executive in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of adequate facilities and develop plans and strategies which requires general services and upon the approval thereof by the Local Chief Executive; implement the same, particularly those which have to do with general services supportive of the people’s welfare. Our advocacy is “Change” Let’s all work for it.
I SUPPLY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Overall supervision of Supply and property management which includes issuance of supplies and materials to include equipment and properties as its disposal;
- In charge of Inspection and verification of delivered supplies, properties and equipment;
- Validate and record all incoming Inventory Custodian Slip (ICS) and Acknowledgement Receipt for Equipment (ARE) and encode all detailed information of each ARE for every accountable employee
- Encode and number Inspection and Acceptance /Requisition Issue Slip Form
- Issuance of Certification for Vehicle other PPE.
- Facilitates property clearances as to property accountabilities.
- Validate Pre-Inspection and Waste Material Report
- QR Tagging for all serviceable and unserviceable PPE’s
- Prepare and verify unserviceable properties for disposal and validate Property Return Slip
- Conduct periodic physical inventory of all government properties equipment and all its assets.
II RECORDS & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Develop and perform archival and record management with respect to records of offices and departments of the local government unit
- Classify, store, retrieve, secure, track and archive records of properties (PPE land, building, vehicle, other machineries and infrastructure)
- Prepares Report on Physical Count of Inventory
- Established and maintained the records of the unserviceable properties/turned over to the office of the General Service for safekeeping
III BUILDING & GROUNDS MAINTENANCE
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of government facilities, grounds and buildings with utmost supervision;
- Power and Water related maintenance of LGU Buildings and offices
- Painting and repainting of LGU facilities and offices
- Conducts repairs and cleaning of existing air-conditioning units of the LGU.
- Install and maintain Street Lighting.
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance
IV GENERAL SERVICES & OPERATIONS
- GS TAYTAY (Garantisadong Serbisyo) Janitorial Services- Maintain general sanitation, cleanliness beautification of buildings, facilities and grounds.
- Transport, sound system and tables and chairs Services
- Receive and transmit Radio Telecommunication request
V ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- Supervises administrative activities and services functions of the office
- Prepares budget Proposals
- Check and prepare Insurance and renewal of Buildings and Vehicles
- Registration and renewal of all LGU Vehicles
- Prepare payment of bills and utilities of LGU Offices
- Serve as a center of Communication/Correspondence of the Office
- Supervise janitorial services, orderliness and sanitation within the area of responsibility