The Human Resource Management Office is one of the departments in the Municipal Government of Taytay, Palawan which ensures welfare, promotes productivity, enhances skills and develops competencies of the municipality’s employees. This was established as a department in 2002 and was granted by the Civil Service Commission Region IV a Certificate of Accreditation (Level II) with CSC Resolution NO. 031253 dated December 15, 2003 and was awarded a Certificate of Revalidation pursuant to CSC Resolution No. 1201839 s. 2012 dated October 16, 2012. At present, the department is working hard in pursuit of being awarded the Maturity Level II in the Program to Institutionalize Meritocracy and Excellence in Human Resource Management (PRIME-HRM) in four (4) HR Core Systems which are 1) Recruitment, Selection and Placement, 2) Performance Management, 3) Learning and Development, and 4) Rewards and Recognition which will empower government agencies and the Local Chief Executive in its aim to provide quality services to every individual through competent government workers.
This department provides the following services:
- Recruitment Selection and Placement of personnel
- Leave Administration
- Issuance of personnel records
- Learning and development/capacity development for employees’ growth
- Assist the agency in meeting employees target and work performance through Performance Management System
- Employees Welfare and Benefits
- Settlement of Grievances within the Workforce through Agency’s Grievance Machinery
- Awards and Incentives through Program on Awards and Incentives for Service Excellence (PRAISE)
- Facilitates/Assists retirees/separated employees.
- Filing of Application for Loans (GSIS Loans)-GWAPS Application
- Filing of Application for Loans (Pag-IBIG Loans)
- Travel Orders, Trip Tickets, Vouchers (Travels) and Payroll
- Filing of Applications for Civil Service Eligibility and Examinations
- Appointments (Plantilla Casual, Contract of Service & Job Order)